Online Caesars Rewards Policy
- By participating in the Online Caesars Rewards® Program (“Program”), participants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations as well as the parent Caesars Rewards program and which can be found here: https://www.caesars.com/content/dam/total-rewards/PDF/total_rewards_rules_regs.pdf. In the event of a conflict between the Online Caesars Rewards and Caesars Rewards, the terms of Online Caesars Rewards shall prevail.
- Membership to the Program is free.
- A Member must be of legal age to participate in the Program and be a verified patron of our site in order to obtain a Caesars Rewards account and to redeem Reward Credits. You do not need a physical copy of the card in order to redeem Online Tier Credits and Online Reward Credits (collectively referred to as “Credits”) online. However, a physical copy of your card may be required when at a bricks and mortar property. To pick up a copy of your card, you must visit a Caesars Rewards desk and present valid identification. Identification that is deemed acceptable is at the sole discretion of management and may vary by location.
- Each Member is responsible for selecting a username and password for his or her online Caesars Rewards account. Each Member must keep this information, as well as their security questions/answers, confidential and secure. Each Member is responsible for any activity and resulting damages due to the Member’s negligence or fault in protecting their account access information.
- The benefits of the Program are intended and only for the use of the person listed on the account (“Member”). A Member may not allow any other person to use his or her Caesars Rewards card or access his or her account. Caesars Rewards cards are non-transferable.
- Your Caesars Rewards account will be used to track play and accumulate Credits for use by the account holding Member only.
- If you fail to link your Caesars Rewards account with your online account, you will not accumulate points for play during the unlinked time.
- Points will be awarded based on game type and amount wagered
1 Tier Credit & 1 Online
Reward Credit for every:
All Other Games
- We may change the rate at which patrons earn Credits at any time and notify you of any such changes.
- Once a Member’s TR account is linked with his online account, Members will automatically accumulate Online Reward Credits® and Online Tier Credits® during online play. Online Reward Credits can be converted to cash for play online or converted to Reward Credits. The conversion to Reward Credits is final and cannot be reversed. Once Online Reward Credits have been converted to Reward Credits, Members can redeem Reward Credits at any participating property. A list of participating properties is available at the Caesars Rewards Center.
- Reward Credits cannot be exchanged for Online Reward Credits.
- Online Reward Credits do not expire.
- Online Tier Credits will contribute to your Tier Credits account and count towards your Tier status. (E.g., If you accumulate 100 Tier Credits from offline play and an additional 100 Online Tier Credits from online play, you will have a accumulation of 200 Tier Credits.)
- Your Tier Credit balance will be updated with your online Tier Credits once every 72 hours.
- All Online Reward Credit and Reward Credit redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of management.
- All Credit accumulations are subject to review and verification by management.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the Caesars Rewards card.
- Caesars engages in various strategic relationships with other companies, which may result in the Member being able to accumulate additional Reward Credits due to the Member’s relationships with such companies – see the Caesars Rewards Center for additional information.
- Credit balances are non-transferable, including upon death or divorce.
- Members agree to allow Caesars the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or further consent.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of Program rules, eligibility, Tier Credit and Reward Credit accumulation, etc. lie solely with management whose decisions are final.
- In the case of misuse or violation of these rules, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend membership benefits. For additional details please refer to https://www.caesars.com/content/dam/total-rewards/PDF/total_rewards_rules_regs.pdf.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, through a government program, their own request, at the sole discretion of Caesars, or through any other means, are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- All communications with Caesars may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.
- Additional rules and information may be available upon request at the Caesars Rewards Center.
- If any provision of these rules is deemed invalid or unenforceable by law or regulation, such provision shall be deemed void only for the specific jurisdiction at issue, but all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.